Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Advertising - Page 2 Empty Re: Advertising

Post by Ivorycry Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:55 am

Yeah we just need people to spread the word and then for those people to spread the word and then for those people to spread the words and it goes on and on until EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS but if that dosen't work i will buy some cats
Ivorycry
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:32 am

Ivorycry wrote:Yeah we just need people to spread the word and then for those people to spread the word and then for those people to spread the words and it goes on and on until EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS but if that dosen't work i will buy some cats

Once again, If every person on here right now, convinced just one person to become an active regular, imagine the difference it would make.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotro Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:52 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Ivorycry wrote:Yeah we just need people to spread the word and then for those people to spread the word and then for those people to spread the words and it goes on and on until EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS but if that dosen't work i will buy some cats

Once again, If every person on here right now, convinced just one person to become an active regular, imagine the difference it would make.

I only have one other friend so that'd pretty much be the end of it
Dotro
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:53 am

Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:

I see no harm in going into other TF2 servers and convincing players to come over to our forums and so fourth if you feel productive.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotro Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:50 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:

I see no harm in going into other TF2 servers and convincing players to come over to our forums and so fourth if you feel productive.

You'd probably offend the owners or admins of that servers
That's sorta like going to a McDonalds and saying eat at KFC
Quick way to make enemies and at this point I don't think that we should do that
Dotro
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:01 am

Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:

Quick way to make enemies and at this point I don't think that we should do that

Not really, it isn't like you are trying to migrate an entire server populace. Just target the individuals on larger servers who seem like they might actually want to participate. Note the word individual. Remember people move between servers, and if they come to ours, it doesn't mean they will abandon the server they were previously on. Bare in mind if you advertise forums for TF2 on a server without forums, you aren't really taking anyone away from anything. It isn't like you are obnoxiously spamming either.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotro Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:16 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:

Not really, it isn't like you are trying to migrate an entire server populace. Just target the individuals on larger servers who seem like they might actually want to participate. Note the word individual. Remember people move between servers, and if they come to ours, it doesn't mean they will abandon the server they were previously on. Bare in mind if you advertise forums for TF2 on a server without forums, you aren't really taking anyone away from anything. It isn't like you are obnoxiously spamming either.

See there again with the reasonable soothing response
Fuck
Dotro
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:21 am

Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Dotro wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:

See there again with the reasonable soothing response
Fuck

:>
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by oOPIDDYOo Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:10 am

o.o