Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft SignUp - See Minecraft Server Post.

+3
Slypher
TENTACLE_BOSS
oOPIDDYOo
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Minecraft SignUp - See Minecraft Server Post. Empty Minecraft SignUp - See Minecraft Server Post.

Post by oOPIDDYOo Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:36 pm

The server preparation has be success thanks for the feedback i have received. I can't thank MOPS enough for allowing me to not only create a server for the organisation but also be in full control. Due to incredible success of preparation, the construction will start very shortly and I am planning to have the server open by the holidays! (a mere week or two).

But alas the time has come to Hire people to aid in the construction of the server. Here are some of the spots available for users to apply themselves to. If you are chosen you may aid in the construction and take part in the pre-release of the server, also may be a bonus or something for those who assist Wink

Some of the spots include:

Building (3-4 Spots):
-
-
-
-

Plugin Assistance (2 Spots):
- [Taken]
-

Maintenance - Must qualify and be trusted. (Undecided Spots):
-
-
-
-
-

More spots are being created. Please comment your specialization and ill get back to you as soon as possible. I love you

Thanks again for the great success! Good Luck!

- Bubbles Suspect
oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Minecraft SignUp - See Minecraft Server Post. Empty Re: Minecraft SignUp - See Minecraft Server Post.

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Hello, I am TENTACLE_BOSS.
To start my professionally formatted application for the position of server maintenance;

-I am very quali-PENIS
-SHITBALLS#%$%uiouykgnfbderghdhd OMGG CAN I HAZ ADMIN PLOX?!
I MAED A DIRT HOOS ND M NOT GHEY. Smile Smile Smile

-TENT
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Minecraft SignUp - See Minecraft Server Post. Empty Re: Minecraft SignUp - See Minecraft Server Post.

Post by Slypher Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:41 pm

giv mi adm0n plzo

i reck u 1v1

fite me on cod

Slypher
Punchbag

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSexyKitty Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm a kitten and I can make sexy awesome epical stuff (if i cbf) :3 Pick me :3 (you know you want to)
TheSexyKitty
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by oOPIDDYOo Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Well this is successful.. i think people are all sleeping.
oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slypher Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:55 pm

shat up faget fite me

Slypher
Punchbag

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:00 pm

oOPIDDYOo wrote:Well this is successful.. i think people are all sleeping.

Yeah give it 24 hours. The regs will see it, no doubt. Especially Dotro.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slypher Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:03 pm

generally speaking in terms of plugin assistance there's not alot required, all it really means is fixing shit if something goes wrong or updating, and also the stuff that happens when you're putting everything together. so, not many spots really needed, hell i'd say one but meh..

and for moderators and such, i guess four is a good amount but you want people that can cover while everyone else is asleep.

and what do you mean for building? like building the spawn?

Slypher
Punchbag

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Slypher wrote:generally speaking in terms of plugin assistance there's not alot required, all it really means is fixing shit if something goes wrong or updating, and also the stuff that happens when you're putting everything together. so, not many spots really needed, hell i'd say one but meh..

and for moderators and such, i guess four is a good amount but you want people that can cover while everyone else is asleep.

and what do you mean for building? like building the spawn?

I guess people who can make structures on the fly too, help with towns, spawn would be one thing.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by oOPIDDYOo Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:17 pm

I might include some Arenas. and different PvP plugins.. they are some other Big structures needing to be completed.
oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 pm

oOPIDDYOo wrote:I might include some Arenas. and different PvP plugins.. they are some other Big structures needing to be completed.

It would be nice to have a single sanctuary. I.e one peaceful protected town where a few people can live within its boundaries without chance of dying. That said it shouldn't be overly large and should be exclusive to certain individuals so the server may host the best of both worlds.

In addition It could have a single town mine that is protected, but when the resources run out, they will have to venture into the wilderness to find supplies.. Which could also make gear, and traders wares more valuable.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivorycry Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:30 am

Plz pick me i cam bild awsume strektires and suff and i wuld mak a grate adnim i am 8 yaers odl
Ivorycry
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by oOPIDDYOo Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:30 am

Ivorycry wrote:Plz pick me i cam bild awsume strektires and suff and i wuld mak a grate adnim i am 8 yaers odl

fucking seriously.
oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slypher Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:27 am

brady the plugins you're thinking of are plugins such as mobarena and pvparena, they are great additions but take a little effort to set up especially in the building of such things, ie pvparena could be a Colosseum or something, but for these two plugins to work at the same time would probably require two different arenas.

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:

It would be nice to have a single sanctuary. I.e one peaceful protected town where a few people can live within its boundaries without chance of dying. That said it shouldn't be overly large and should be exclusive to certain individuals so the server may host the best of both worlds.

In addition It could have a single town mine that is protected, but when the resources run out, they will have to venture into the wilderness to find supplies.. Which could also make gear, and traders wares more valuable.

tent this is possible but the protected mine could be a little problematic, if we are going for a pvp server then it would be fairly difficult but still possible.

also, side question, what kind of economy do you guys want? do you want the players to sell items to players or do you want the server to sell items to the players for a high price etc?

i think a bit of both would be good, maybe limited stock / limited choice of items for server sold items

Slypher
Punchbag

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:36 am

Slypher wrote:brady the plugins you're thinking of are plugins such as mobarena and pvparena, they are great additions but take a little effort to set up especially in the building of such things, ie pvparena could be a Colosseum or something, but for these two plugins to work at the same time would probably require two different arenas.

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:

tent this is possible but the protected mine could be a little problematic, if we are going for a pvp server then it would be fairly difficult but still possible.

also, side question, what kind of economy do you guys want? do you want the players to sell items to players or do you want the server to sell items to the players for a high price etc?

i think a bit of both would be good, maybe limited stock / limited choice of items for server sold items

Well lets say the hypothetical sanctuary was rectangular, and had large (cosmetic) protective walls, you would dig down under these walls and replace that with bedrock, blocking it off from the outside world much like the sanctuary.

On the note of stock I like what you have suggested. No high value items sold in store. just some essentials that get restocked now ad then. Maybe a single very basic few shops for sanctuary users exclusively. I.e a diner that sells basic food etc. But nothing beyond that sort of thing.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotro Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:54 am

My qualifications
- I have a 12 inch dick
- All the ladies go for Dotro
- I'm like, atleast 6.5'
- I'm good with kids (in their pants)
- Captain Bubble is a gay name

I will take nothing less than Owner
Dotro
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by oOPIDDYOo Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:56 am

Planning of making a rather large spawn, as in a castle, with a center maybe a sanctuary like feature. water fountains and flowers =D.

with surrounding sections that sell different items. maybe. im not quite sure yet. Ill start construction this arvo, off to work. adios
oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by oOPIDDYOo Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:57 am

Dotro wrote:My qualifications
- I have a 12 inch dick
- I'm like, atleast 6.5'

Ok, 1st post like this. haha ok ...

6th.. fucking kidding. No
oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotro Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:58 am

oOPIDDYOo wrote:
- I have a 12 inch dick
- I'm like, atleast 6.5'

Ok, 1st post like this. haha ok ...

6th.. fucking kidding. No

Okay fine
Fucking make me owner or i'll fuck your dog
Dotro
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Slypher Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:31 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:Well this is successful.. i think people are all sleeping.

Yeah give it 24 hours. The regs will see it, no doubt. Especially Dotro.

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:Yeah give it 24 hours. The regs will see it, no doubt. Especially Dotro.

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:Especially Dotro.

- I have a 12 inch dick
- I'm like, atleast 6.5'

Slypher
Punchbag

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotro Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:24 am

Lurking the threads is my business
Dotro
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Slypher Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:09 am

then lurk moar

Slypher
Punchbag

Back to top Go down

Post by oOPIDDYOo Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:55 am

Nou
oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotro Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:59 am

As Dotro
I'll do more than Lurk
I'll rape
And hard aswell
PREPARE YOUR ASSHOLE FOR I SHALL BE COMING (lol coming)
Dotro
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivorycry Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:01 pm

I am suddenly terrified
Ivorycry
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next