Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansion?

5 posters

Go down

Expansion? Empty Expansion?

Post by Zoda Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:43 am

Ok, so here is an idea. What about expanding MOPS? Like into other games like Minecraft and such. Just a thought... I really want to play with you guys! :/
Zoda
Zoda
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Expansion? Empty Re: Expansion?

Post by Dotro Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:57 am

I think it comes down more to money
Because it costs a fair bit to run just 1 server and it would take a booty tonne to run alot throughout different games
That, is why you should give all your money to Tentacle
Dotro
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:10 am

ZodaFTW wrote:Ok, so here is an idea. What about expanding MOPS? Like into other games like Minecraft and such. Just a thought... I really want to play with you guys! :/

Our server is a fun server! It doesn't matter if your ping is high!

We had an MC server once upon a time, but for reasons due to 8 year old griefers who had extensive experience with computers and hacking and to do with the people we collaborated with. It was permanently shut down. If we could ever regain the funds independently, to run a server purely under MOPS where we can have reasonable control over issues, then we would either re-open it, or look into other games. I would PERSONALLY be keen on making an Aus server for Goldeneye: Source or another source mod such as Aftermath: Source, but that will not happen any time soon.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by oOPIDDYOo Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:13 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote: Our server is a fun server! It doesn't matter if your ping is high! We had an MC server once upon a time, but for reasons due to 8 year old griefers who had extensive experience with computers and hacking, and to do with the people we collaborated with. It was permanently shut down. If we could ever regain the funds independently, to run a server purely under MOPS where we can have reasonable control over issues, then we would either re-open it, or look into other games. I would PERSONALLY be keen on making an Aus server for Goldeneye: Source or another source mod such as Aftermath: Source, but that will not happen any time soon.

As he said the server on mc got shut down perm. But although tent has had a great deal convincing me that me and my mate that making an mc server is a bad idea, i shall stick to mah plan ^^ of making a Multiplay minecraft server. So in the near future you may or may not have access to an mc server. If there is a server to be made, all costs are to be dealt with myself and for the server to be [MOPS] well, that's up to tent. Razz
oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:18 am

oOPIDDYOo wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote: Our server is a fun server! It doesn't matter if your ping is high! We had an MC server once upon a time, but for reasons due to 8 year old griefers who had extensive experience with computers and hacking, and to do with the people we collaborated with. It was permanently shut down. If we could ever regain the funds independently, to run a server purely under MOPS where we can have reasonable control over issues, then we would either re-open it, or look into other games. I would PERSONALLY be keen on making an Aus server for Goldeneye: Source or another source mod such as Aftermath: Source, but that will not happen any time soon.

As he said the server on mc got shut down perm. But although tent has had a great deal convincing me that me and my mate that making an mc server is a bad idea, i shall stick to mah plan ^^ of making a Multiplay minecraft server. So in the near future you may or may not have access to an mc server. If there is a server to be made, all costs are to be dealt with myself and for the server to be [MOPS] well, that's up to tent. Razz

Man with the gold makes the rules.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivorycry Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:14 pm

How do you know they were 8? Are you a pedofile Hmm -_-?
Ivorycry
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Ivorycry wrote:How do you know they were 8? Are you a pedofile Hmm -_-?

It is easy enough to make the hypothesis.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivorycry Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Hmm i'm watching you -_-
Ivorycry
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Ivorys annual shitposts aside, what do you think of the kit idea, captain? We could always state that only forum goers who get to the members/punchbag rank (15/5 posts) get the kit, or the other way round, only people with 5 posts or so get the tag and benefits, but all people who sign up get the kit. something like that would be a nice little promotion. Since it is effortless to earn, benefits us, and brings in traffic + potential regulars.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivorycry Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:35 am

I pretty sure this is in a different section but nonetheless i you had it so that anybody could get it the could just join and never go on again but if you did make it something like the punchbag rank then they would have to contribute
Ivorycry
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotro Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:17 am

Ivorycry wrote:I pretty sure this is in a different section but nonetheless i you had it so that anybody could get it the could just join and never go on again but if you did make it something like the punchbag rank then they would have to contribute

Contribute like you?
No thanks
Dotro
Dotro
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:15 am

ZodaFTW wrote:Ok, so here is an idea. What about expanding MOPS? Like into other games like Minecraft and such. Just a thought... I really want to play with you guys! :/

Have you noticed the minecraft server posts?
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoda Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:17 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:

I wasn't really talking about JUST Minecraft, we can expand into any game. I just think it'd be neat to be a multi-game community! Smile
Zoda
Zoda
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:35 am

ZodaFTW wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:

I wasn't really talking about JUST Minecraft, we can expand into any game. I just think it'd be neat to be a multi-game community! Smile

Agreed, but money.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoda Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:18 am

Oh I know bro. it was just a thought. And something for the future
Zoda
Zoda
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by oOPIDDYOo Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Man. Leave a post for a day.. and your completely Shot out of the convo

And you have to make an awkward comebackintoconversation line.

Like, Man thats pretty interest what about_________ anyway

Chickendog
oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down