Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tentacurl Abscense

3 posters

Go down

Tentacurl Abscense Empty Tentacurl Abscense

Post by TheSexyKitty Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Okay. So as you know our leader, tentacle bawsy has run into a series of misfortunes recently and as a result of which has been demoted to using basic technologies to function in his life. In other words. His PC is still fucked and will be so for a while, among other things. But basically he can't do much right now because his ps3 hates him and wont let him use the forums or steam.

So.. try to be patient as we wait for his return to our presence Razz
TheSexyKitty
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Back to top Go down

Tentacurl Abscense Empty Re: Tentacurl Abscense

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:46 am

Cheers, I'm using a ps3 as a makeshift computer right now, and it crashes on most sites meaning I can't check these forums/clanforge/steam so often. (Using a public pc right now.) If there are any issues I'll try to respond to them asap so do keep posting and I'll get back to anything when I can. I imagine the server has restarted in my absence so I've just done a map switch, everything should function as normal.

As for my computer that will be stuck with technicians for at least two weeks I imagine so I probably wont be back on the server for a little while. Thanks for understanding.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by oOPIDDYOo Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:09 pm

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:Cheers, I'm using a ps3 as a makeshift computer right now, and it crashes on most sites meaning I can't check these forums/clanforge/steam so often. (Using a public pc right now.)  If there are any issues I'll try to respond to them asap so do keep posting and I'll get back to anything when I can. I imagine the server has restarted in my absence so I've just done a map switch, everything should function as normal.

As for my computer that will be stuck with technicians for at least two weeks I imagine so I probably wont be back on the server for a little while. Thanks for understanding.

Tent is cursed.

Tentacurl Abscense Captur10

Only had roughly 1700 OF THEM
oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:14 am

BACK.