Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLD MAP MUST COME BACK :o

4 posters

Go down

OLD MAP MUST COME BACK :o Empty OLD MAP MUST COME BACK :o

Post by ZeVort Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:01 pm

This is a discussion about whether or not Tentacle should bring back the old map?

I have been playing on the Current map for some time now and have been getting feedback on the current map >.< , they are getting bored of the map.

Anyone else feel the same way ??

Surely i can't be the only one

ZeVort
Punchbag

Back to top Go down

OLD MAP MUST COME BACK :o Empty Hell Yeah

Post by Deanoo c: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:11 pm

I might have only been on the very old minecraft map for only 3-4 weeks or so. BUT I WANT MY SAY!
So i believe yes, we should be able to have a switch sometime or another to the older map! :3

Deanoo c:
Deanoo c:
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

OLD MAP MUST COME BACK :o Empty Re: OLD MAP MUST COME BACK :o

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Me and captain are working on new and separate map projects. I am about 50% done on a remake of pretence, captain is making an entirely new map. These maps will be added to the roster on completion and you will be able to use an rtv plugin to choose the map you want to play on. Captains map is progressing nicely and I've given him a few pointers on it, it is turning out well and will contain some features that I am sure will keep you all entertained. I am currently taking a much needed break from TF2 hence my progress going a little slow, but I'll be back to business soon enough. My remake will contain optimisations and physical changes to the original pretence, hopefully a smaller file size whilst providing a larger space to play in. So don't worry, you will be able to go back to pretence in time. Also this subject did not need 3 separate topics.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TentIsANoob Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:06 pm

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:Me and captain are working on new and separate map projects. I am about 50% done on a remake of pretence, captain is making an entirely new map. These maps will be added to the roster on completion and you will be able to use an rtv plugin to choose the map you want to play on. Captains map is progressing nicely and I've given him a few pointers on it, it is turning out well and will contain some features that I am sure will keep you all entertained. I am currently taking a much needed break from TF2 hence my progress going a little slow, but I'll be back to business soon enough. My remake will contain optimisations and physical changes to the original pretence, hopefully a smaller file size whilst providing a larger space to play in. So don't worry, you will be able to go back to pretence in time. Also this subject did not need 3 separate topics.
can u liek..... carve my name on your map to remind people of how awesome i am?

TentIsANoob
Punchbag

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:24 pm

TentIsANoob wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:Me and captain are working on new and separate map projects. I am about 50% done on a remake of pretence, captain is making an entirely new map. These maps will be added to the roster on completion and you will be able to use an rtv plugin to choose the map you want to play on. Captains map is progressing nicely and I've given him a few pointers on it, it is turning out well and will contain some features that I am sure will keep you all entertained. I am currently taking a much needed break from TF2 hence my progress going a little slow, but I'll be back to business soon enough. My remake will contain optimisations and physical changes to the original pretence, hopefully a smaller file size whilst providing a larger space to play in. So don't worry, you will be able to go back to pretence in time. Also this subject did not need 3 separate topics.
can u liek..... carve my name on your map to remind people of how awesome i am?

I can.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanoo c: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:47 am

Captain didn't let me in the admin room D:
And will yours have controls in a admin room tent...WILL YOURS!? HMM!?
This is a contest with whoever can make the best map.
Oh, and I second what tentisa......Not going to say the rest but can you carve...BOTH of are names into your map? :3
Deanoo c:
Deanoo c:
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down