Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patch has been sent to multiplay but it may have some issues

2 posters

Go down

Patch has been sent to multiplay but it may have some issues Empty Patch has been sent to multiplay but it may have some issues

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Mon May 27, 2013 10:25 pm

So I have sent a map patch to multiplay that does the following:

-Fixed the stairs
-Fixed some issues with map geometry
-Increased the lighting in the pyro arena control room (to make it less dim)
-lowered the pyro tennis control panel to make operating it/watching a match easier
-added a toggle-able separator and a lockable rocket launch button within the arena

HOWEVER. I noticed something weird about the map render, it is all packed, I tested it on my side, in game it seems perfectly fine but the file size is about 1/3rd smaller than the last update. So it is uploaded to multiplay but it may go on the server only to be tested and discarded shortly after for a re-rendering. (assuming there is anything wrong with it)

Once again I tested it extensively in game and have no idea where that 1/3rd of map size has gone, lighting is fine, everything is functional, no leaks whatsoever. So we will wait and see. Just be warned those one of you who actually have the audacity to read the forums you wanted so badly.

-TENT
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Patch has been sent to multiplay but it may have some issues Empty Re: Patch has been sent to multiplay but it may have some issues

Post by TheSexyKitty Tue May 28, 2013 4:30 am

*Is warned
TheSexyKitty
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Back to top Go down