Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Admin Application!!! yay

2 posters

Go down

My Admin Application!!! yay Empty My Admin Application!!! yay

Post by Mr_Taco Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:58 am

My steam name: Mr_Taco
My ip: 192.168.0.9 (no one d-dos me plz.... Evil or Very Mad )
Reasons why I believe I should be a mod:

1. I spend all my time playing tf2 on MOPS besides the occasional comp

2. I am a friendly and forgiving person (exept stupid noobs who repeatedly disturb my sanvich parties I am sure meep meep teh raccon will be willing to attest that i am friendly

3. I bothered to type this in rainbow

4. i put this: lol! in my list

5. I believe i would be a fair and friendly moderator

6. I am a flying lama

7. i have played over 600 hours on my tf2 account and beleive i would be able to answer ANY question players ask

note 1: i do not expect to have the "z" permission or some high lvl of immunity, I have gained much from the mops community and want to put back in, in other word i just want to help people have as much fun as i did.
note 2: although this is in the minecraft section it is only becasue i couldn't find one in the tf2 section, i am applying to be a tf2 mod

Last edited by mcdonh on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add in some info)
Mr_Taco
Mr_Taco
Grunt

http://which one....?

Back to top Go down

My Admin Application!!! yay Empty Re: My Admin Application!!! yay

Post by TheSexyKitty Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Hey hey psst.. thats because theres no applications open for tf2 mods Razz Good job buddy :3
TheSexyKitty
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum