Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something

4 posters

Go down

Something Empty Something

Post by Cheeeseッ Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:00 am

That glass wall thingo separating the area outside of spawn and the area with the pool and room with all those buttons. Sometimes on low grav it's a little hard to jump over through the entrance without hitting the glass above thus having to float down before going in. Maybe changing it into a little ramp would be easier to get through. If the description is unclear, I'll try and put a screenshot in.
Cheeeseッ
Cheeeseッ
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Back to top Go down

Something Empty Re: Something

Post by TheSexyKitty Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:05 pm

If you look down when you jump out for some reason you don't hit your head. I think I've pretty much mastered the jump, look down and get out smoothly combo :3
TheSexyKitty
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Back to top Go down

Something Empty I WILL NOT PRESS MORE BUTTONS OR REMEMBER A COMBO

Post by Cheeeseッ Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:27 pm

TheSexyKitty wrote:If you look down when you jump out for some reason you don't hit your head. I think I've pretty much mastered the jump, look down and get out smoothly combo :3

Or you can put a ramp so I don't have to try to remember any combo (which I will forget).
Cheeeseッ
Cheeeseッ
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Doing an immediate crouch jump also works, but I can implement a small ramp if it is really necessary.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gergg the grim reaper Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:25 am

TheSexyKitty wrote:If you look down when you jump out for some reason you don't hit your head. I think I've pretty much mastered the jump, look down and get out smoothly combo :3
i do the run duck combo when trying to get past it i works really well as you go flying out and can do what ever you want in a sec Cool
gergg the grim reaper
gergg the grim reaper
Pokemon Gym Leader
Pokemon Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeeseッ Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:31 pm

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:Doing an immediate crouch jump also works, but I can implement a small ramp if it is really necessary.

Tis alright Smile
I'll try and master the jump-out-the-window-crouching-and-looking-down combo when I get the chance.
Cheeeseッ
Cheeeseッ
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:07 am

Cheeese wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:Doing an immediate crouch jump also works, but I can implement a small ramp if it is really necessary.

Tis alright Smile
I'll try and master the jump-out-the-window-crouching-and-looking-down combo when I get the chance.

As you may have seen on my map sneak peak post, I have taken your request and adapted it into something more fitting for the map, I have enlarged the access points making them easier to get through.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeeseッ Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:11 pm

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Cheeese wrote:

Tis alright Smile

As you may have seen on my map sneak peak post, I have taken your request and adapted it into something more fitting for the map, I have enlarged the access points making them easier to get through.

Amazing! Thanks alot.
Cheeeseッ
Cheeeseッ
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Cheeese wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
Cheeese wrote:

Tis alright Smile

Amazing! Thanks alot.

No worries, it should hopefully solve the issue for you since it adds more headroom, allowing you to push through the gap more fluidly, that said, rapid crouch jumping works really well.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum