Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF2 Role-Play

3 posters

Go down

TF2 Role-Play Empty TF2 Role-Play

Post by Ivorycry Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Hello i have started this thread to try something. On a different forum we talked about a different game, Skyrim. On this server not only did we talk about the game but we also "Role-played" This pretty much was posting replies to the same thread and turning it into a story. First you create a character in this case most likely one of the classes in TF2 then you wrote a bit of a story then you waited for someone else to come and make another story only intertwined with yours. And then you would go back and forth waiting for the other person or people to make their moves. Eventually you get a nice story going so i'm going to start it off (The map will be 2_fort) (don't pick the same class as someone else) (And don't be stupid) Very Happy
Ivorycry
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

TF2 Role-Play Empty Re: TF2 Role-Play

Post by Ivorycry Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 pm

It was a sunny day in the deserted shacks of 2_fort. The wind blew snipers long flowing hair... Wait... Snipers eyes snapped open as reality dawned upon him. He picked up his sniper rifle and looked down the scope. RED was in a good position, With a level 3 sentry and the whole team patrolling every crack that could possibly lead into the RED base. To get through, BLU would have to make a big push, but with thier medic dead this seemed impossible. Out of the corner of his eye sniper saw something moving. It was scout, stupid and agnorant as ever. Sniper knew scout couldn't take all of them on alone but if he tried to help scout he woud probaly die too. One thing he did know was that is help didn't come soon, scout would die.

(I will leave the next entry to you guys) (BTW it's perma-death)
Ivorycry
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoda Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:26 am

The watch flashed. To the BLU team it was just another team member but in fact, it was the RED Spy! This man of great tastes was on a mission: Destroy the BLU Team from the inside-out. He could hear the beeps of a sentry down by the intelligence, but that wasn't his target. No, his target was the Sniper. As he slowly stalked his prey, he went back to being invisible and waited for the perfect time to strike. The Sniper is scoped in and he has his chance!
Zoda
Zoda
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivorycry Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:00 am

(Thanks so much man ill post another entry soon)
Ivorycry
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoda Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:07 am

(lol no problem, I love RP and I love TF2 even more! xD)
Zoda
Zoda
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:12 am

(I am suprised someone responded! O_O)
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivorycry Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 am

Sniper lifted the rifle away from his eye and as he did he saw engineer walking towards him. Sniper rushed over and grabbed engineer by the shoulders. "HELP" Said sniper to engineer pointing to scout who was getting closer to the bridge. "Er um H-Howdy Partner" Sniper thrust engineer towards the edge. "Build a bloody sentry or something!" said sniper. "Um sure just let me um um let me just get my um errr..." "Just get out your wrench and do something!!!" and with that sniper slapped engineer across the face and suddenly engineer was gone and RED spy's corpse fell off the side of the building (dead ringer) "Well that was a bloody waste of time ya bloody wanker" exclaimed sniper, and so he went back to peering over the edge and waiting for help.
Ivorycry
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivorycry Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 am

(What do you mean your suprised! Evil or Very Mad )
Ivorycry
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoda Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:37 am

"Well that went well" said the Spy, brushing himself off while hidden between some old tires. He quickly ducked as he saw the real BLU engineer walk by, humming an old country song to himself. The spy now had a few different options. He could go for the Engineer and give his team and even better chance of defeating the BLU Team. Or he could go for the intelligence. He chose the intelligence.
Zoda
Zoda
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoda Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:38 am

(oh my gandalf this is fun xD)
Zoda
Zoda
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivorycry Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:00 am

( IKR I hope some more people join in)
Ivorycry
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivorycry Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:30 am

(We sorta need a third person right now. Do you have any friends you could invite?)
Ivorycry
Ivorycry
Tentacle Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoda Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:31 am

"MMPH-MHHPH!" said the Pyro, sitting beside the intelligence, trying to chatup the Heavy. "Oh, my masked friend, that was FUNNY! AHAHA!" roared the Heavy, filled with glee. The Red Spy was standing back, watching his prey, contemplating what to do when all of a sudden-*BOOM!* An explosion blew the spy's body apart. "Take that, Sheila!" cheered the Soldier, rocket launcher in hand. (I wanted this to continue Razz)
Zoda
Zoda
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down