Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Removal.

4 posters

Go down

Possible Removal. Empty Possible Removal.

Post by oOPIDDYOo Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 pm

I would just like to post a report to the forum. Pretty much out of a lot of peoples requests/opinions as well as a personal "hate". As your clearly aware tent, there's this little Nuisance goes by the name Stupid Flanders Yes. We all know him, and yet every-fuckin-day we put up with his poppycock bullshit. And yah Its actually generally getting a touch Fuckin annoying. And yes, as the reply to this thread will most certainly be. (I quote) "There are ways around this faggotry. You can simply mute. Blah blah fucking blah." Yah, we can. Every day. Every hour. Hes on. Producing more faggotry as we speak. And this isn't just my personal opinion. You will not believe how many messages i get telling my to ban/mute/anything.

1 - Requests are getting annoying.
2 - Constant mutes and Destruction of peace are getting annoying.
3 - He is simply put a fukin ass. Die in a hole. Hairy fakin jew.

Ask yourself. Do you really want people like this on your server.

I'm simply asking for the possible eradication of this pest. No-one likes him. Not a soul.
Surprised he is still with us. Evil or Very Mad

oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Possible Removal. Empty Re: Possible Removal.

Post by oOPIDDYOo Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Told people about the post, and its all up to your decision... there was a celebration.

ALSO i found this .
http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198062876527
Stupid flanders rep... Nice... Tks isnt even as bad as this.
oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeTheJanitor Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Yeah Tent, remove this kid.

MikeTheJanitor
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:32 am

oOPIDDYOo wrote:I would just like to post a report to the forum. Pretty much out of a lot of peoples requests/opinions as well as a personal "hate". As your clearly aware tent, there's this little Nuisance goes by the name Stupid Flanders Yes. We all know him, and yet every-fuckin-day we put up with his poppycock bullshit. And yah Its actually generally getting a touch Fuckin annoying. And yes, as the reply to this thread will most certainly be. (I quote) "There are ways around this faggotry. You can simply mute. Blah blah fucking blah." Yah, we can. Every day. Every hour. Hes on. Producing more faggotry as we speak. And this isn't just my personal opinion. You will not believe how many messages i get telling my to ban/mute/anything.

I'm simply asking for the possible eradication of this pest. No-one likes him. Not a soul.

Hmm, while he is a bit of a nuisance, I seem to recall it is generally you guys who antagonise him first whenever he enters the server, or am I mistaken?
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSexyKitty Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:21 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:I would just like to post a report to the forum. Pretty much out of a lot of peoples requests/opinions as well as a personal "hate". As your clearly aware tent, there's this little Nuisance goes by the name Stupid Flanders Yes. We all know him, and yet every-fuckin-day we put up with his poppycock bullshit. And yah Its actually generally getting a touch Fuckin annoying. And yes, as the reply to this thread will most certainly be. (I quote) "There are ways around this faggotry. You can simply mute. Blah blah fucking blah." Yah, we can. Every day. Every hour. Hes on. Producing more faggotry as we speak. And this isn't just my personal opinion. You will not believe how many messages i get telling my to ban/mute/anything.

Hmm, while he is a bit of a nuisance, I seem to recall it is generally you guys who antagonise him first whenever he enters the server, or am I mistaken?

Tk antagonizes him XD idk about anyone else... but then he starts playing things and being generally rawr... so i guess its tk's fault Razz
TheSexyKitty
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by oOPIDDYOo Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:55 am

Me and tk have our own personal hate for him, and hense the upper most hate and aggravation we cause him, its pretty much showing him how much we love him.

But tk. Lol. lol......
oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:47 am

oOPIDDYOo wrote:Me and tk have our own personal hate for him, and hense the upper most hate and aggravation we cause him, its pretty much showing him how much we love him.

But tk. Lol. lol......

As you may note, In cases of minor offences, I try to act at at a distance and as a neutral, only when its neccesary, and in this circumstance it would appear that since you both are a cause of mutual annoyance for one another, that you are either both in the wrong, or neither of you are in the wrong. The only difference is that one party is disfavoured by the general server populace although both parties are causing the same problems as each other. So yes, as it stands, it does seem like one of these situations in which muting is the best solution.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by oOPIDDYOo Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:23 pm

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:
oOPIDDYOo wrote:Me and tk have our own personal hate for him, and hense the upper most hate and aggravation we cause him, its pretty much showing him how much we love him.

But tk. Lol. lol......

As you may note, In cases of minor offences, I try to act at at a distance and as a neutral, only when its neccesary, and in this circumstance it would appear that since you both are a cause of mutual annoyance for one another, that you are either both in the wrong, or neither of you are in the wrong. The only difference is that one party is disfavoured by the general server populace although both parties are causing the same problems as each other. So yes, as it stands, it does seem like one of these situations in which muting is the best solution.

And this is why your a dickbutt.
oOPIDDYOo
oOPIDDYOo
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

oOPIDDYOo wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:

But tk. Lol. lol......

And this is why your a dickbutt.

k.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum