Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug with trade_plaza_mops_2

3 posters

Go down

Bug with trade_plaza_mops_2 Empty Bug with trade_plaza_mops_2

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:46 am

So there is a bug with the Nuke shelter; If someone jams it by standing in the way as it goes down, they can cause the nuke shelter to go out of sync, i.e it wont close until after the nuke has hit, rendering it obsolete.

I am working on a fix for this, most likely the fix will be the shelter causing massive damage to anyone who tries to block it, essentially crushing through them to reach its destination. This is going to mean that I need to make a mini-update for this map, which I will probably do today. I doubt that I'll be adding any new features since it is a fix so don't expect any. That said, I may throw in a shout out to this forums url inside the map.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Bug with trade_plaza_mops_2 Empty Re: Bug with trade_plaza_mops_2

Post by TheSexyKitty Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:42 am

TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:So there is a bug with the Nuke shelter; If someone jams it by standing in the way as it goes down, they can cause the nuke shelter to go out of sync, i.e it wont close until after the nuke has hit, rendering it obsolete.

I am working on a fix for this, most likely the fix will be the shelter causing massive damage to anyone who tries to block it, essentially crushing through them to reach its destination. This is going to mean that I need to make a mini-update for this map, which I will probably do today. I doubt that I'll be adding any new features since it is a fix so don't expect any. That said, I may throw in a shout out to this forums url inside the map.

Might be mewsful so you don't have to spam it in the server XD
TheSexyKitty
TheSexyKitty
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:47 am

TheSexyKitty wrote:
TENTACLE_BOSS wrote:So there is a bug with the Nuke shelter; If someone jams it by standing in the way as it goes down, they can cause the nuke shelter to go out of sync, i.e it wont close until after the nuke has hit, rendering it obsolete.

Might be mewsful so you don't have to spam it in the server XD

That, and people might actually read it.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:32 am

Fix has been sent to Multiplay, should be ready to deploy in a minimum ETA of roughly 6 hours.
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Its UP!
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder