Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to your account here to participate in the forums, or alternatively register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does the server need a bit of a makeover?

Go down

Does the server need a bit of a makeover?  Empty Does the server need a bit of a makeover?

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Firstly an apology, for various personal reasons I haven't been around that much on the server, for that I am sorry and I will visit when I am able.

But down to the point; I have noticed the populace on the server has shrunk a little bit and I am guessing this is because people are getting a little bored which is fair enough, but, I would like to change that.
I would like you guys to talk in the server chat about any changes you would like to see which you feel would make the server more refreshing, that simple, and of course I will be reading up on anything you guys have to say and seeing what I can do. If you want to have an influence on the way the server runs, this is a great way to do it. Get to it!

-TENT
TENTACLE_BOSS
TENTACLE_BOSS
Pokemon Elder
Pokemon Elder

http://mops.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down